Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane

This inviting lane is on the grounds of the Cala Luna Resort in the Playa Langosta area of Tamarindo. There are cottages to stay in spread out on the grounds, with lush vegetation. The beach is a short block away on a little wooded path.

We like to walk to Cala Luna for lunch at their poolside restaurant. My wife describes the humus dish as spectacular. I am not a humus connoisseur, and you certainly would not want to take my recommendation about the quality of humus. I do feel qualified to give the opinion that on a warm day, their frozen drinks are nice complement to the meal. I also recommend the sushi for dinner.

3 comments:

Jilly said...

How gorgeous this is. I have a friend who visits Costa Rica regularly and looking over your photos, now I see why!

Thanks so much for your visit to my blogs and also for your words on Riviera Dogs. So much appreciated and so happy to know your mother in law enjoys it so much.

Jilly
Menton Daily Photo and Monte Carlo Daily Photo.

magiceye said...

looks like a lovely place for a relaxing stroll...

. said...

How wonderful,
Although I have a small fear of jungle environments... too many tarzan movies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...