Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feet in the surf

I considered using this photo for yesterday's June 1 Daily Photo Theme Day of "feet."  I was trying to get some surfing photos last week and did not notice until I saw the photo on my computer than I had an extra pair of feet in this photo.  

This photo was taken with an extreme zoom, and I enlarged the photo on my computer, and both subjects were moving, of course.  I apologize that the combination of those three factors degraded the sharpness of the photo, but wanted to share it anyway. 

And do not worry, the surfer on the right did not hit the swimmer on the left.

8 comments:

Marie said...

This is really very funny. I enlarged the photo to see the foot :-)

brattcat said...

getting this shot at all was an amazing 'feat'.

Sharon said...

There is a lot of action going on here!

Judy said...

An action shot for sure!

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

diving with his foot out of the air is quite a photographic capture. good eye

Unknown said...

Sharpness aside this is a great action shot!

Frank said...

The one you chose for FEET was perfect. Post lots of surfing shots. They're great. (We don't have any surf on the Gulf coast, just on the Atlantic side.)

glenda said...

Great action. Pretty tricky getting a shot like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...