Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hammock at Hacienda Guachipelin

After the zip lines, horseback ride and river float trip that I showed recently, this hammock sure looked inviting.  We were not staying at the Hacienda Guachipelin, however, and I am sure this was reserved for guests of the lodge, so we did not rest in the hammock, which is outside the rooms where overnight guests stay.

It is about 90 minutes to drive from Tamarindo to Hacienda Guachipelin.  We arrived about 10:00 am and left about 4:30.  All of the activities that I have shown on this website during the past several weeks occurred during that time on the single day of our visit.  For those people who stay in the guest rooms at Hacienda Guachipelin, there are more activiites, including hikes to waterfalls, exploring Rincon de la Vieja National Park right next to Hacienda Guachipelin, and taking a nap in a hammock, which looked like a mighty inviting "activity" to me after our action-packed day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you must be on an eternal vacation.

Unknown said...

I like hammocks and this composition too. Wonderful tropical flora in the foreground.
Looking forward seeing the 1st post on your travel blog! :-)

Leif Hagen said...

Great photo - looks relaxing! Please reserve the hammock for me at 2 pm!

brattcat said...

You have really taken us on this adventure with you and I've enjoyed every moment. Thank you! It must have felt so great to walk into your home after such an extraordinary day.

Frank said...

Finally a sport and activity I can excel in. Finally. I could esily be an international hammock sleeping champion. After your recent physical exertions (just reading your posts) I needed a break. Your photos and the adventures have been amazing.

Judy said...

I would not be able to resist that inviting hammock after a day like you had!

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

so inviting. this looks like s scene from a commercial or a movie. i would love to lay in the hammock and read for awhile, or maybe blog on my computer looking at all the daily photo sites

glenda said...

I must say that hammock looks very tempting. A glass of wine, a good book, and a hammock! What more could you ask for.

Shadow said...

A perfect place for a nap!

Sharon said...

I think I'd like to relax in the hammock and all I did was look at your photos or your activities. Phew...I'm beat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...