Saturday, August 29, 2009

Return from gyrocopter flight

Here is my son, Stuart, and the pilot, Guido, upon their return from their gyrocopter flight. As you can see from this photo, Stuart thoroughly enjoyed the flight, and I hope you have enjoyed the aerial photos of Tamarindo, Langosta, Hacienda Pinilla, and Playa Grande and the Tamarindo estuary that Stuart took from the flight. He also took video.

I became a convert about the gyrocopter during Stuart's flight. As I mentioned when I began this series, I was reluctant for Stuart to fly in the gyrocopter upon seeing it flying up and down the beach, but he was determined to go. After seeing the aircraft, meeting and talking with Guido, and watching it fly, and especially after seeing Stuart's photos, I became a fan of the gyrocopter. I hope to take a gyrocopter flight myself some day.

Stuart flew last night to Buenos Aires to visit his older brother. I am sure he will be checking this blog, so I will use this occasion to wish him a wonderful trip, and to thank him for contributing to this Daily Photo site his aerial photos from the gyrocopter.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Judging from the smile on his face, he had a great time!

Stuart, have fun in BA!!

brattcat said...

Happy landing.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

I see Stuart is a satisfied customer!

Judy said...

Thanks Stuart, it was fun tagging along with you! And Thanks to you Dave for posting the photo's.

Rob Siemann said...

Can't wait to see all this one day. I'm a very well traveled guy (107 countries so far), but I have never been to Costa Rica. Shame on me. Furthermore as I was presented the opportunity a few years back to enter the local tourism industry. The time wasn't right, I had to decline.
Anyway, I will be moving to Toronto next year, it will be much easier then to come down for a couple of days. See you then!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...