Monday, June 21, 2010

Watch your step

This is the view straight down the cliff to the ocean at the spot where I took the photo yesterday.

Do you think that my wife was with me when I took this photo? How can you tell?

The answer is that I took this photo when I was doing some driving around with my two sons, without Julie. I never could have taken this photo with Julie around because she would have cautioned me not to get so close to the edge about five steps before I reached this spot where I could take a photo straight down.

This photo shows how clear and blue the Pacific Ocean is in our part of Costa Rica. This is the Pacific, not the Caribbean or Mediterranean. It is not this blue in California.

This week on our travel photo site, Viva la Voyage we are showing sunrise photos of Washington, D.C. Come click on the link to see an unusual photographic interpretation of familiar sights.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

The water is such a lovely color, but that might be a little too close to the edge for me too.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

this looks very steep.

Lois said...

I would not get that close either, but the picture turned out great!

Janet said...

So clear and so glad you didn't misstep!

glenda said...

That is a pretty amazing shade of blue. I wonder how deep it is there. Could this be a Butch Cassidy Sundance Kid moment?

Judy said...

Yikes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...