Saturday, September 11, 2010

Massages on the beach by Esmerelda & Alejandra

Meet Esmerelda and Alejandra, the two masseuses who provide massages on the beach right below our Langosta condo. I have had a massage there and can testify that they are very good.

They have selected a place that is protected by some trees, right next to the ocean, so there is some privacy. People walking along the beach cannot really see the massages unless they walk right into the tree shaded area.

The massages on the beach are $40 USD for one hour, which is a fraction of what massages cost in the USA.

The location right on the beach provides a relaxing setting for a massage, with the sound of the waves and the ocean breezes. There is another location for massages on Tamarindo beach.

We are showing photos of the birds, bats and bridge of Sydney, Australia, this week on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

9 comments:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

I've been following for a while now, and every day I get closer to wanting a Costa Rican vacation! This sounds so relaxing and just tops off all that I've been seeing to this point. I am truly enjoying my cyber travel with via this site.

Jilly said...

I reckon I could force myself to undertake a massage! Like how!

Menton Daily Photo

Monte Carlo Daily Photo

Sharon said...

These ladies are very clever to start their business is such a perfect location.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

*sigh* I think this would be about the most relaxing thing in the world.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

they looks so friendly. what a peaceful place for a massage listening to the waves.

Judy said...

I would bet they have a good business there.

magiceye said...

aah would love a massage now.....!!!

Leif Hagen said...

I could really enjoy a massage by the beach - to hear the waves lapping up on shore!

Ana Albertson said...

I gotta agree with ya, Leif. A good atmosphere is an excellent addition, whether it's for a meal or a massage. Like a meal, the sights and sounds of the beach scenery can tickle the mood of the body to make it more eager and willing for the massage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...