Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Housing development on a hill

This is a photo from the entrance of a housing development looking up to the houses in the hills near Playas del Coco. People like houses in the hills to give them a view of the ocean.

I took this photo from the gate at the front entrance. I could not drive up closer to the houses because this development is gated. Tomorrow I will show the gated entranceway.

We are showing photos of the architecture of Budapest, Hungary, one of Europe's magnificent capitol cities, this week on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I really like the rock work of the fountain and the beautiful paving on that entranceway.

Lois said...

I'm sure the view is spectacular!

Judy said...

I like the pattern on the ground. The landscaping is gorgeous.

Rob Siemann said...

Nicely landscaped.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...