Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Surfing

Here is a photo of a surfer at the tail end of a wave. I do not think he will be able to stay up as this wave catches up to him and the surf churns around him.

I received an email yesterday from a couple who has just made a reservation to rent our condo at the Diria Resort for a week. They have two sons in their low 20's, and they said that their sons want to learn to surf on their vacation.

I will therefore show a few photos of surfers so that they will see what they have to look forward to on their vacation in a couple of months.

Speaking of vacations, on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site we are showing photos of one of the places we visited on our vacation last summer. We took 13 friends to Bellagio, Italy, on the shores of Lake Como. This week we are showing photos of the gardens of the Villa Melzi.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

That wave is sneaking up on him but, so far he looks good.

Kate said...

Dave, excuse me for using your comments for this message, but I still cannot get into Julie's comment box. It's the only one that gives me this problem, but I keep trying!!

Anonymous said...

Do they put their feet in shoes or something to keep them from slipping off?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...