Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fire juggler

After the woman I showed the last two days performed her fire twirling routine, this man juggled clubs on fire, including tossing the burning clubs up with his foot.

It is common that cowboy trouboudors walk around from restaurant to restaurant singing for tips in Tamarindo. I guess these fire jugglers are trying the same technique.

I like taking night photos using available light, although it is tough to do without a tripod, as this photo shows, as the torches were the only source of light.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site. This week we are showing the spectacular scenery of Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, near the southern tip of Chile.

3 comments:

brattcat said...

oh, i like this composition. you've captured the action, the heat, and the focus beautifully.

Sharon said...

I've seen the fire twirling routine before here in Phoenix but, I don't think I've ever seen a fire juggler.

irinapictures said...

He looks very attentive to the action. And he has the reason. I was glad to see this photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...