Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sunset

It has occurred to me that I have not shown a sunset photo in a long time. What is wrong with me? Sunset is the best time of the day in Tamarindo.

This photo shows the splash from the waves catching the light of the setting sun. I took this at San Francisco point, which divides Tamarindo Beach from Playa Langosta.

Tomorrow I will show a variation that captures a different sunset mood.

We are showing the spectacular scenery of Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, near the southern tip of Chile on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site this week.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the way you caught that wave splashing against the rocks.

Kate said...

Great photo! After today come visit my Mazatlan blog, and I'll try to show you some sunsets there!!

brattcat said...

this has a moody beauty to it, Dave.

Judy said...

The end of a perfect day, no doubt.

Jack said...

I like this one, Dave, especially because the rocks in the foreground give the shot more interest than some sunset shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...