Sunday, May 22, 2011

A break for a drink at the Langosta Beach Club

I stopped in and had a refreshing fruit smoothie at the bar alongside the swimming pool at the Langosta Beach Club. I just walked in from the beach, and no one stopped me or asked if I had paid a fee to use the facilities. Maybe it is free to eat or drink there, but I am sure that you would need to pay to use the pool or other facilities.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site. This week we are showing photos of the Villa Balbianello at Lake Como, Italy. You have probably seen it in several movies.

6 comments:

Lowell said...

When I was teaching, we had a motto that said: It is always easier to ask forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Usually worked, too. :-)

Beautiful spot and a fruit smoothie sounds good about now. I'm off to the golf course!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what would have happened if you just jumped in the pool?

Kate said...

Well, that's the kind of spot and hospitality that I like!

Sharon said...

A fruit smoothy sounds perfect after a long walk on the beach.

Jack said...

My old boss went in anywhere he felt and always said "Act like you belong." It works. Fruit smoothie? Sonds really good.

Book said...

Your blogs arouse my interests in travelling !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...