Thursday, March 22, 2012

Horse pasture

In contrast to the golf course photo I showed yesterday, this is a more typical photo of a lush green lawn in rural Costa Rica.  It provides food for animals, rather than recreation for humans.

I don't think this is an either-or proposition.  We can enjoy both, and I do play golf every couple of years or so.   I have nothing against golfers.  They have more talent and coordination than me.

We have photos of Cape Breton Island on the northern tip of Nova Scotia posted this week on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  It is a pristine, beautiful place.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I would much prefer to be with these animals than on a golf course.

Sharon said...

Along with the lush green you've captured a pretty gorgeous horse in the center of the shot.

Judy said...

Beautiful Paint horse! This reminds me of when I was 15 and I got caught riding my horse across a golf course. I guess that is a big no no. Some people have no sense of humor.

glenda said...

Calm and peaceful scene.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous horse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...