Saturday, March 3, 2012

Man walking a dog on the beach

This photo of a man walking his dogs on the beach provides gender balance to the photo I posted yesterday.  The beach is a perfect place to walk dogs.  I personally would prefer to hear the surf than to have headphones on, but I guess some people might even get tired of the soothing and invigorating sounds of the surf.

We are showing photos of Egypt this week on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site, including some of the experiences that await tourists visiting the country might enjoy.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I cannot imagine wearing ear phones while on that gorgeous beach. We are often trapped by our addiction to technology, aren't we? Surrounded by sensory beauty but then resorting to man-made electronics is pretty unbelievable to me.

Sharon said...

I agree with you about the headphones. I always prefer the sounds of nature over music. Headphones are for long flights, not beach walking.

Jilly said...

Is there a law that dogs be leashed? I'm thinking probably not as I've often seen dogs running free on the beach on your blog. Yes I never understand the headphones thing either.

Rob Siemann said...

Wish it was me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...