Thursday, April 26, 2012

Children enjoying their bike ride

The two boys in yesterday's photo broke out into a big smile as they rode their bicycle past me.  I took another photo.  I apologize for the substandard quality of this photo, but I loved their expression of the joy of youth so much I posted this photo anyway.

I take all of my photos setting the camera's exposure manually, except for when I am taking quick photos of animals.  When these boys rode their bike past me, I did not have time to change the camera's setting and I overexposed the photo.  I salvaged it in iPhoto, but adjusting the exposure on the computer degraded the quality of the image.

We have photos of the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan this week on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

6 comments:

Kate said...

The quality of the photo is not as important as the expression of joy you captured, and incidentally, there's nothing technically wrong with the photo!

brattcat said...

it's a wonderful image, dave.

Profile Not Available said...

Joy is the perfect description! Nothing better to start my day, than this!

Sharon said...

Only a true photographer would be so critical of themselves. I think this photo looks just fine! It's hard to get past those huge smiles.

glenda said...

Priceless, not a care in the world.

Leif Hagen said...

Joy - happiness - smiles - how could your photo get any better, David!? I'm off on my next adventure soon and hoping to meet another CDP blogger....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...