Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What is Julie Photographing?

As Julie and I were walking along the beach next to the driftwood that I showed yesterday, I noticed that Julie was taking a photo.  Obviously that is a signal to me to see what she was photographing, although sometimes I prefer to photograph her taking photos, as that is a common sight on our travels.

One of these years I think we will do a series, or maybe even a photo book, of pictures of Julie taking pictures around the world.

Of course I will show what she was photographing in the days ahead.

Our Langosta condo building is in the background.

This week we are showing photos of the Atacama desert in the Andes Mountains of northern Chile.  It is a unique landscape.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Julie is definitely intent on her subject!

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

Hunted hunter. Well done!

Judy said...

Good one, Dave! What is it about photographers that makes us want to capture others taking pictures. I have a bunch of pictures of people I don't know taking pictures. Maybe that would be a good theme day subject.

Jack said...

Rapt attention from Julie. I think she will get a good one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...