Monday, June 11, 2012

End of the day

Even though it is dusk, there were still people out on the beach, including a few still in the water.  The water is warm enough for swimming all year 'round.  I don't think I have ever seen swimmers with a wet suit in Tamarindo.

In contrast,  I find the Pacific in California too cold for my tastes, although I used to go swimming in the ocean often as a child.  I must be a sissy in my old age.

This week we have photos of the architecture of Cambodia posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to stay at the beach until night falls. It's a magic part of the day.

Kate said...

Of course they're still on the beach, Dave! I would be very reluctant to come inside when the weather and water are so inviting!

Sharon said...

The ocean is so much warmer there, you can stay out late and enjoy it.

La Mode Operandi said...

so i guess skinny dipping is out of the question then?

Jack said...

I would get nervous swimming in the ocean when it gets this dark. I like to see what I am doing.

The Pacific is WAY too cold for me. I like the gulf coast of Florida. Much warmer.

Memphis MOJO said...

Did you see this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...