Saturday, September 8, 2012

A pair of colorful surfers

I assume that these surfers are wearing water shirts, not wet suits, to protect from sun burn, not for warmth.  Unlike California, the Pacific in Costa Rica is warm and ideal for swimming all year around.

How do you like their colorful swim trunks?  Apparel designers must have a code written somewhere that says that they can use bold, bright colors when designing men's clothes for the beach or the golf course.

This week we have more photos of Julie's raft trip through the Grand Canyon on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

7 comments:

Lois said...

I have never heard of water shirts before, but I like them!

Bob Crowe said...

Men this young and strong have a reason to wear clothing that attracts attention. Men my age, well, usually don't.

Kate said...

I particularly like the short on the guy on the left...very patriotic for USA! Bob Crowe, I think that men your age are a heck of a lot sexier that guys the age of those young studs in the photo. Maturity and experience has it overall!!

Sharon said...

Those are great swim trunks!

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Why should there be a code for the artistic side of the shirt, a code for the safety yes! The again, if there is a code, i would think maybe brigther colors for safety and let others know where they are at sea ! But what do i know, i do not even swim !!!!

Jack said...

I want to know why young guys with strong thin legs wear long swim trunks that hide their legs, and old geezers like me wear short swim trunks that display our ugly legs.

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

I love those original reflections.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...