Sunday, May 26, 2013

Yoga and Pilates in Central Tamarindo

The Central Commercial Plaza building in the background is a condominium office building.  The business that occupies the front of the second floor is a yoga, pilates and dance studio.

Directly above the yoga and pilates studio, on the third floor, is a night club called Bar One.   Sorry, but I cannot give a review of either, as I have not patronized either the yoga place or the night club.

I went to yoga near our home in Arizona.  My wife assured me that there would be other men there.  She was wrong.  I have a bad ankle from an old tennis injury and I cannot stand on one leg.  I could not do much of the yoga.   Near then end they told us to lie down on our backs and relax.  That part, I could do.  I fell asleep.  Julie was embarrassed that I fell asleep, but I told her I was merely following the directions very well.  She did not ask me to go to yoga again.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  This week we are showing photos of the delightful Majorelle Gardens of Marrakech, Morocco, which were owned for many years by Yves Saint-Laurent.


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Would you believe, I've never tried yoga.

Kate said...

I totally understand. I've tried both yoga and pilate and was a dismal failure in both. Wasn't even interested. Sharon, you haven't missed much, despite my friends' ravings about them.

Jack said...

I have not been asked to go to yoga. Good thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...