Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rodeo Corral

The photo of the tall grasses that I showed yesterday were right in the middle of the rodeo corral in Santa Rosa.  I took the photo back in December, which was not the active season for the rodeo, as evidenced by the fact that the grasses had grown so tall.

I apologize, but I have not been able to show photos from my December trip until now because my laptop has been at capacity and I have not been able to download them.  My wife is in the process of reorganizing our desktop computer photo storage capacity, but it is hard to find the free time to work on that time consuming project.  I am glad she takes on that responsibility.

This week we are showing some photos of Paris, featuring several of its museums. on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

8 comments:

Kate said...

Looks almost like the Plains of the Midwest. Organizing photos is indeed time consuming.

Sharon said...

Nice fence along this area! I'm glad I bought a separate drive for my photos so they don't take up space on the Mac. It's amazing how fast you can fill up the memory.

glenda said...

They need some cattle in there to eat the grass before the rodeo.

Tanya Breese said...

it looks a little sad and lonely without any use for the time being

Judy said...

The rodeo stock will love this when they get in there. They will have that grass cut down in no time.

I keep my photos on an external hard drive. Only takes a minute or two to move them from the lap top to the drive.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's amazing how fast grass grows in a short space of time! I really should organise my photo's a bit better also Dave, it drives me crazy when I'm looking for a particular shot :)
P.s. I haven't heard about the meeting you mentioned, wonder if it was Perth Scotland?

Lowell said...

Get a $100 external 2 terrabyte hard drive...copy your photos over there. You won't fill that up anytime soon!

I've never seen a rodeo corral with grass like that.

Bob Crowe said...

We just got a glimpse of the Santa Rosa rodeo during the festival but I was having camera problems.

Consider a 1 or 2 TB external hard drive for photos. Not expensive these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...