Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wok 'N Roll

There is a wide variety of restaurants in Tamarindo, ranging from beach food to gourmet, fine dining.  This is the sign for Wok 'N Roll, which is an Asian seafood restaurant.  The red star is an element from the flag of the People's Republic of China, of course, which is something one does not see too often in logos in the Western Hemisphere.

I will show the restaurant tomorrow.

This week we are showing photos of Grenada, Nicaragua, on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  It is about 5 hours north of Tamarindo.

6 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Clever name Dave :)

Lowell said...

It's a beautiful sign, worthy of the Beatles, denizens as they were, of Wok and Roll!

Sharon said...

Sounds like it might be worth a try.

Judy said...

Cute name for it.

Jack said...

A good name and an appealing sign. I would probably give it a try.

Bob Crowe said...

We got delivery from them last Friday night through Tico To Go. I wasn't crazy about the food but that was the night I was pretty sick.

I keep a 10 yuan note in my desk drawer for just in case.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...