Saturday, March 22, 2014

Back at the San Jose Marriott Hotel

After my walk throughout the area around the Marriott Hotel near the San Jose airport, including the Mormon Temple and cemetery that I have shown during the last few weeks, I returned to the hotel.

I showed the late afternoon sky as I left the cemetery, so I hustled back to the hotel to see if I could catch the  sunset from the hotel.

It is very late afternoon in this photo, and tomorrow I will show the developing sunset.

This week, in recognition of St. Patrick's Day on Monday, we have posted photos of Dublin, Ireland, on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Nice looking place!

Sharon said...

That's a very pleasant looking hotel!

glenda said...

The pool look very inviting!

Kate said...

I echo the others: pretty nice-lookin' place to lay one's head!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...