Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Way better than my frog photos

Costa Rica is known as a location for cute frog photos, and I have posted some of mine on tis website.  You can imagine my surprise when this weekend, while visiting my brother and sister-in-law in Minnesota, my sister-in-law showed me this cell phone photo she took of a frog in the middle of a day lily in their garden.

She was tending to some of the many flowers in their garden when she noticed this tiny frog looking up at her from the center of a flower.  He was probably hoping that she would leave him undisturbed.  I guess she does not have to travel to Central America to enjoy cute frogs.  She has them right in her yard.

This week we have photos of the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a cute little guy!

Judy said...

That is such a cute picture!

Memphis MOJO said...

Great shot for a cell phone (or regular camera for that matter).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...