Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hey, Julie. Turn Around!

A few days ago I showed some photos of Julie intent on taking a picture of a baby iguana.  Here, she is concentrating on taking a photo of something on the beach.  I don't know if it was a crab.  I think my women readers will agree that she was missing better photo opportunity, as I will show tomorrow.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  This week we are showing photos featuring the industriousness of the Egyptian civilization and people.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Julie obviously is a woman on a mission...she has her subject in view and can't be distracted!

Leif Hagen said...

I guess your women readers would agree that she was missing the beach bums around her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...