Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jazz's Crepes, Sandwiches, Churros, Cafe

Yesterday I showed the surfboard sign that you see in this photo.  Here is a photo of the rest of the restaurant.  I took this photo early in the morning, before people would arrive for lunch.  I guess that there is not enough demand for just a creperie in a small Costa Rican beach town like Tamarindo, so the menu is more diverse and includes sandwiches, churros and cafe food.

This week we have photos of the colors of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

6 comments:

Kate said...

My kind of place, but very different ambiance from the restaurants we've been frequenting here the last few days in Grand Marias, MN, which is close to the Canadian border

Sharon said...

I wonder if they have banana-Nutella crepes....my favorite!

Judy said...

Hmmm....crepes sound good. I think I'll make some.

Unknown said...

Fantastic! This reminds so much of Puerto Viejo, south of Limón, on the Caribbean coast.

Regarding your yesterday comment:
All names starting with "al" come from the Arabic, from the times of the Moorish occupation of the Iberian Peninsula (8th to 12th/13th centuries). The gentleman you mention may have Portuguese or Spanish (or even Arab?) origins. There is a town called Alcántara in Spain.

glenda said...

Fun looking place. I'd stop by for sure.

Jack said...

A little of this and a little of that. Whatever sells.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...