Sunday, September 23, 2012

Langosta Beach

I today conclude my photos of my little walk on Langosta beach on a July morning.  I have more photos that I could use, but 6 weeks of photos from one walk is probably enough.   I wanted to give m readers a feel for what a typical morning is like.

Jack from Hartford Daily Photo commented a couple of days ago that there do not appear to be many people in these beach photos.  Yes, that is correct, and that is part of the attraction of Playa Langosta.  It is a quiet, residential area.  There are never crowds on the beach.  Even nearby Tamarindo Beach is not crowded in comparison to beaches in the USA.

I conclude this series the way I began it, with a photo of Langosta Beach taken from the level of the beach.  This part of the beach is underwater during high and medium tide.  The point of land in the distance is Cabo Velas, which is across the other side of Tamarindo Bay.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site. This week we are showing some photos of the colors of Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.


9 comments:

Judy said...

A long stretch of beach all to yourself. What could be better.

Sharon said...

Such a wide and smooth beach area!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I've enjoyed the whole series on your walk along Langosta beach Dave, and it's a definite bonus that the beaches never get crowded.

Lowell said...

There are some places in Florida where you will wide-open beaches but not the shallow tide pools which must be great fun for the kiddos to play in. A truly beautiful spot, Dave.

glenda said...

What a great place for a walk. Enjoyed the walk and sights along the way.

Jack said...

It is a truly beautiful beach, Dave. Thanks for the enjoyable walk.

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know about Julie's posts with your new camera. WOW!!!! Fun, isn't it?!

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Good space, clean ! very good maintenance !

Anonymous said...

I do agree with all the ideas you have offered in your post.

They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the
posts are very brief for beginners. Could you please extend them a bit from next time?
Thank you for the post.

my weblog ... raspberry ketone reviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...