Saturday, September 22, 2012

Young girl running to the waves

Here is another photo of the young girl that I showed yesterday.  She is indeed running towards the ocean waves.  I did that when I was a child.   The surf seems to have a magnetic draw for children.

I don't run to the surf anymore.  I am content to watch, walk, photograph and enjoy it.  One of these years perhaps I will enjoy walking on the beach and watching a grandchild run towards the surf.  My older son got married last year, and my younger son is getting married later this year.  (Of course I would never exert any pressure on them or their brides regarding grandchildren.)

We are showing photos of the jungle Khmer temples of Siem Reap, Cambodia, on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

4 comments:

Kate said...

She is someone's grandchild who would love to watch her joy as you are now, Dave. I tell my kids that they are a means to an end....grandkids!

Jack said...

These days, the only surf I go into is at Sanibel. The northern water is too cold for me.

Sharon said...

This one made me smile...the photo and the comments.

Karl said...

Lovely photo, Dave.
Have a nice sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...