Saturday, September 29, 2012

Restaurant that will cook your fish

This sign on a restaurant in Tamarindo announces that they will prepare meals from the fish that people catch.  Deep sea fishing is a popular activity in Tamarindo, and this restaurant is on "the circle" at the end of the beach front street near where the fishing boats are located.

If I went fishing a caught fish, I would definitely give my fish to this restaurant.  I can't think of anything I would least like to do than clean a fish and prepare it for cooking.

Of course, for those visitors who stay in hotels rather than condos, they must take their catch to a restaurant because they have no kitchen in which to cook.

This week we have photos of the colors of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

8 comments:

Kate said...

Altho I love to cook, I would not relish cleaning them either. A restaurant in Mázatlan, México would do the same for shrimp after we bought them from the "shrimp ladies" who sold at the market the morning's catch. So delicious!

Sharon said...

I'm with you Dave, no fish cleaning for me either. I'll just buy what I need from the market.

Bob Crowe said...

I agree completely. I'd just as soon clean the sewers as a fish.

Judy said...

I think that cleaning the fish would make me loose my appetite. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who feels that way. My husband doesn't mind cleaning them though.

Lowell said...

I used to clean my fish all the time. I don't fish anymore, though, so it's to the restaurant I go.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea ! Hope it will have much success !

Please have a good Sunday you all.

Jack said...

I'm with you. One reason I don't fish is that I would hate to have the problem of what to do if I caught a fish. Another reason is that fisherman get up early and go out in rotten weather.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I only ever went fishing once, and did catch a fish and really didn't know what to do with it, in the end we carefully removed hook and put back..fish tastes so much nicer when you don't make eye contact haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...