Friday, September 28, 2012

Shoes (flip-flops) for sale

Tamarindo is a beach town, so what type of footwear would you expect to see for sale?  This shop reminds me of Henry Ford's famous comment about his Model T:  "You can have any color you want as long as it's black."   When it comes to footwear, you can have any color you want, and any style you want, as long as it is a flip-flop or thong.

This week we have photos of the colors of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

8 comments:

Lois said...

I like them, but I always have trouble wearing them. Probably because I tend to trip a lot!

Sharon said...

There is a great selection here. I'm sure one could find one to match the swim suite.

Judy said...

I would rather walk barefoot on the beach but I guess if there were rocks these would be handy.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

A great selection here Dave, this is a sight you see here also. I really like wearing them in summer, so cool.

Lowell said...

I guess you have to call these things flip-flops as the word, "thong," has taken on an entirely new connotation!

I hate 'em. They hurt my toes and provide little protection from rocks and crabs and alligators!

Kate said...

That's quite an array of flip-flops. Structurally very bad for feet, tho, but young people really like them.

Rob Siemann said...

I keep falling on my nose every time I wear the darn things!

Unknown said...

My favourite footwear! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...