Sunday, April 20, 2014

"Little frog, what big eyes you have."

I have been showing a series of photos of objects in the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum in San Jose recently, including a gold frog.

I therefore decided that today I would post a photo of one of the types of frogs that perhaps might have been the inspiration for Native americans centuries ago to create gold objects such s the gold from that I showed about a week ago.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  This week we are showing photos from a cruise that we took a couple of months ago in the Sea of Cortez, up the east coast of Baja California, in Mexico.

7 comments:

Judy said...

Big red eyes! I wonder if they glow in the dark. I like the orange feet.

Sharon said...

Those are the cutest little frogs I've ever seen.

glenda said...

So tiny and so cute!

Bob Crowe said...

A classic Costa Rice photo. I've never seen one of these myself. Better luck next year.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Cute wee bug eyed creature :)

Jack said...

These little frogs always look like they came out of an animation studio.

Kate said...

Love these little fellas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...