Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pablo's horse

Here is a closer view of Pablo and his prized white horse. You can see why he is proud of such a beautiful animal. He has another horse, which he keeps in a stable in his yard behind his house. I hope that his other horse, which is a fine looking brown and white spotted horse, did not become jealous that Pablo led the white horse out into the street in front of his house to show it off to me.

This horse is so white that it looks like it belongs in a cartoon or movie galloping across the sky.

Pablo speaks English well. Before I posted my first photo of him about a year ago, I asked him if he had access to the Internet. He answered, "Of course." Foolish me. At least I evidently did not insult him, as he has remained very friendly and he extends such a cordial greeting every time I see him that I know it is going to be another pleasant day in paradise.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

That is a magnificent animal.

brattcat said...

That horse looks like a dream steed...the antithesis of a nightmare. What a beauty.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

so much pride between Pablo and his horse. A truly gorgeous horse.

Unseen India Tours said...

Beautiful Horse !! I Love horses !!

glenda said...

What a beautiful horse. Of course I am partial to white horses and dogs as well.

Unknown said...

This closer shot really shows how amazingly white the horse is, it almost looks albino.

Judy said...

It looks like the Lone Ranger's horse "Silver". Did he tell you the horses name? Fantastic shot of a man and his horse.

Jilly said...

Such a beautiful horse - you get the sense Pablo adores him. I've been guilty of the same question as you - asking if someone has the internet - sometimes tho, older people in my village don't but sometimes you can be surprised. What did we all do before it existed?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...