Sunday, October 4, 2009

Learning to surf

Here is one of the students in the surfing lesson that I showed yesterday. She is obviously just progressing from the stage where she is riding the waves while lying down to where she will attempt to stand up.
Do you think she will make it to ride the waves while standing? If you are a regular reader of this blog, I am sure you have anticipated that I am setting you up for the answer -- tomorrow.

Today is Sunday, so we have posted more photos on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site. Similar to last week we have posted another set of photos from the UNESCO World Heritage site of Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay.

5 comments:

brattcat said...

I'm placing a vote of confidence in her. Fingers crossed she makes it up!

Sharon said...

I can't wait to see how she does!

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

these are really great close-ups of students learning to surf. really well done Dave!

Judy said...

She looks young and strong, I think she will make it. Great action shots!

glenda said...

Ahh the surfing lesson, something I have never had the courage to try. I am content on the old boogey board. I'll be watching and hopeing for her successful ride.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...