Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our Langosta condo

Here is our Langosta condo from the beach. Yes, that is my long shadow on the sand. This view is from a similar vantage point as the photo that I showed yesterday from when the condo was under construction in December 2005.

You may notice that the same dead tree trunk that was standing in 2005 is still standing today.

Our condo balcony is visible in this photo just to the right of the palm tree that is in the center of the photo. We love the angle that it provides for watching the sun set over the ocean, as you can tell from the angle of the shadow in this photo.

This week on our travel photo site, Viva la Voyage, we happen to be showing photos from Costa Rica, which of course is what I show in this site every day. Some of our favorite Costa Rica photos are featured this week.

8 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

A condo on the beach... Comes close to a dream, our dream.

Kate said...

It really is a dream location!

Sharon said...

I love the glow of the sun on the condos!

brattcat said...

These have been interesting posts, Dave, before and after. Today's image is so golden and warm with sunset colors and shadows.

cieldequimper said...

Nice place, nice shadow of a cowboy!

Judy said...

You cast a long shadow there. I like the 'then and now' shots and the warm golden sunset in this one is wonderful to see as I look out my window at the frost on the grass.

Unknown said...

The condo is lovely and perfectly located, David. Beautiful light too.

By the way, most of the photos on my travel blog are scanned, so don't give up posting yours! Of course they look much, much better on paper, we know that... :-)

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

I love the sunsets on this stretch of beach, along with the warm ocean water, wonderful waves, and nice sand to walk on. Ahhh! I want to be there right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...