Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank you for the ride, Mr. Lifeguard

Fortunately, Julie had some money inside her back pack when we took our long hike along the beach so she was able to give a nice tip to the lifeguard who paddled across the mouth of the estuary to pick her up and bring her back across to the side of Langosta where our condo is located.

Julie is a conscientious and generous tipper. I am sure that she was as relieved that she had her wallet with her as she was that she was able to attract the attention of the lifeguard.

I will conclude this little series tomorrow.

On our Viva la Voyage travel photo site we are showing photos from Spain this week.

7 comments:

brattcat said...

It didn't look as if he expected a tip but I'm guessing he was pleased to receive one.

Sharon said...

The girl scouts say "be prepared". I'm not sure it was tip money they were talking about, but maybe it was.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Is not the tip, but the experience!!

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

it was the least I could do as he did not have to come and get me. riding in the kayak kept my purse, camera, and other gear from getting soaked. It was so beautiful to be on the other side of the beach and take a long walk to Hacienda Pinilla, that it turned out to be a great experience even if I did forget about high tide.

Leif Hagen said...

Lifeguard to the rescue! We'll be able to canoe in Eagan in just 3 more months, I hope!

Judy said...

Now he is the one with the big grin. Very nice.

glenda said...

Dave, I find it interesting that you are capturing this whole experience on film. Always looking for a story! I'm glad you did, it was very entertaining.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...