Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shopping Center in Playas del Coco

From the photo of the main street in Playas del Coco that I posted about a week ago, you probably did not imagine that this is what a shopping center would look like in a small Costa Rican beach town.

This photo is the shopping center where the Robb & Stucky store that I showed during the past two days is located.

I will show more of this area tomorrow.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site. This week we are showing photos of Budapest, Hungary, one of Europe's great capitol cities.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish all shopping centers would look like that!

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful shopping center is not what I would expect. I love the way it looks.

Judy said...

I could spend some time in a pretty area like that. (and some $ too, I would expect.)

Leif Hagen said...

Very green, lush and warm! A big contrast from here: white, snowy and cold!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...