Sunday, December 19, 2010

Man and his horse and house

The villager who saw me taking a photo of his horse and house came outside because he evidently felt that if there was a photo to be taken of his horse and house, he should be in the photo.

He mounted his horse and posed for me, without me even asking him. There was one problem, however. There is something wrong with this photo. This gives me an excuse to stretch this series out to tomorrow.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our travel photo site, Viva la Voyage. This week we are showing photos of Dubrovnik on the Dalmatian coast of Croatia. It is a charming place. Please come take a look.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Hmmm, I don't see a thing wrong with this photo. I'll stop back tomorrow to see what I missed.

Kate said...

I,too, am curious about the "error." I'll be b ack!

Jack said...

I'm kind of wondering if the poor horse has a second front leg . . .

Sharon Creech said...

Let me get my hat . . .

Bob Crowe said...

This horse is lacking a foreleg!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...