Thursday, January 27, 2011

A couple carrying surfboards

After showing a photo of a guy carrying a surfboard, then two girls carrying a surfboard, I guess it is time to show a photo of a couple carrying surfboards.

They are heading south towards the surf break near where the Tamarindo estuary empties into the ocean. That far end of Tamarindo beach is not developed, as you can see in this photo. It is the most popular area for surfers.

We are showing photos of the architecture of Sweden this week on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

7 comments:

Suz said...

I felt like I needed a "warm up" so I know your blog would give me that fix! It is cold and windy in the Maritime's today. Great Pictures and yes, they are inspiring us! Susan :)

Leif Hagen said...

Nice snap of the surfboarding couple! I just wish I could be walking on a sanding beach right now!

Sharon said...

The family that surfs together.....

Kate said...

Yesterday Nanek said he'd like to be one of the surfboads. l Hope he sees this photo today; perhaps I should alert him?!

Judy said...

Ahhh! Warmth and sunshine and surf. Who could ask for more.

Jack said...

A lot of your viewers will tell you they want to be on the beach today so they can be warm. An other reason might be to view the lovelies.

genie said...

My first attempt at boogie boarding was at Corcovada tent Camp over on the pacific side. All of these shots of the surfers are wonderful...great color and sharpness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...