Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guy carrying his surfboard

Here is a photo of a guy carrying his surfboard. I do not show a lot of "people picture" compared to some Daily Photo bloggers, but I went out in the late afternoon sun and took a few photos of surfers, so I will start a little series of photos of surfers.

Daily Photo bloggers who excel in showing people are Jilly of Monte Carlo Daily Photo and Steffe of Photos from Haninge, Sweden but the "main street" of Tamarindo where I could most easily take people pictures is the beach. So the people you will see are typical Tamarindo surfers.

As I have said previously, I am gender neutral. That should tell you what tomorrow's photo will be.

We are showing photos of the architecture of Sweden this week on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

He's smiling, he must be having a good day!

Jack said...

That is very nice. If you work your way into the class of Steffe and Jilly, you will be in a very prominent class indeed.

glenda said...

Great shot of the guy as well as the beach.

Anonymous said...

What a happy weight it looks to be carried.


Please have a good Wednesday you all.

daily athens

Kate said...

I love the way you often give a "shout out" to other bloggers. The surfer is a very handsome dude.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...