Thursday, February 17, 2011

Surfing success

The surfer in this photo successfully negotiated his wave. Tomorrow I will show a different result.

The family that I mentioned yesterday who wants their two sons in their low 20's to learn to surf also said that they want to try zip lining, ATVs, and sailing. It sounds like they plan to have a very active vacation.

They said that they have not taken a vacation together as a family for quite a few years and this trip is their 25th wedding anniversary and they have decided to celebrate together as a family.

On our Viva la Voyage travel photo site we this week are showing photos of a special place, the gardens of the Villa Melzi in Bellagio, Italy.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Love the play of water in this photo. I'm assuming that the surfer is showing very good form (but, what do I know?!) PS. I continue to try but I STILL cannot access Julie's comment section. Sigh!

Sharon said...

This is a great shot of the surfer.

glenda said...

Great shot!

Jack said...

Nice action shot, Dave. Of course, I'm like Kate, what do I know about surfing?

Jilly said...

Your surfing shots are always so good. Love this. makes me wish...

Usman said...

Wow Surfing I love this specialty when I'm at playa tamarindo during summers vacations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...