Monday, March 28, 2011

Playa Hermosa town

Here is another view of the town of Playa Hermosa. There are some restaurants, as you can see in this photo.

The large sign on the right displays the eagle logo for Imperial beer, which is the leading beer in Costa Rica, based on the number of their signs on establishments. (I do not drink beer, so I cannot comment on the taste.)

I think someone is burning some trash or excess vegetation up the street on the left.
This week we are showing photos of Norway on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

4 comments:

brattcat said...

another evocative street shot.

Sharon said...

I'm still amazed by the lush green.

Jack said...

It actually looks very well maintained, doesn't it?

Thanks for your comments today. Yup, I think Steffe is a great photographer, well worth studying. In fact, in March alone I showed two portraits of strangers, which I hadn't done before. No facial jewelry yet.

Bob Crowe said...

A bit sleepy, like so many Costa Rican towns. Pura vida, lose the wristwatche, etc. Imperial isn't much different than American lagers. I'm not much of a beer drinker, either, but you can do lots better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...