Saturday, March 5, 2011

Twirling balls of fire

Here is another photo of the fire juggler that I showed yesterday. I used the flash for this shot to capture her in sharper focus.

I am not sure I quite understand the reason for the leggings under her pleated skirt and the tall boots. In tropical, warm Costa Rica, no wonder she is sweating dressed like that while getting an upper body workout twirling the little balls of fire.

This week we are showing photos of Bellagio and Varenna, Italy, two charming towns on the shores of Lake Como on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I have agree, that is some unique attire.

Judy said...

Looks like a hot time in the old town tonight!

Jack said...

I gotta say, fire jugglers hardly ever come by my table in Hartford!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...