Monday, April 18, 2011

Hilltop condos

Here is another photo of the type of houses and condos that have been built in the hills above places like Playa Panama, Playa Hermosa and Playas del Coco. These homes have views out to the ocean.

The views are nice, but as I mentioned yesterday and several people who left comments agreed, I prefer a condo where we can walk to dinner and enjoy the activity of a community like Tamarindo, rather than a hilltop where you have to drive everyplace you want to go. Plus, we like to walk out our door to the beach.

Tomorrow and the day after I will show more of the recent real estate boom, and will discuss that real estate is more than "location, location, location."

This week we are showing photos of Iceland on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

8 comments:

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

the views must be fabulous, especially of the sunsets over the ocean

Sharon said...

Lush greeney on that hillside.

Lowell said...

I don't think you can beat the idea of walking to the beach. I guess in a pinch I'd take one of those hilltop houses...you know, if I was forced to do so! ;-)

Such a lovely area!

Judy said...

Those are way up there. But like you, I would rather walk to the beach.

glenda said...

That hillside looks so green. They really do have a lovely spot.

Lois said...

I'm sure they have a gorgeous view up there!

Kate said...

You know something, Dave, I think I could be happier either on the beach or on a hilltop in that lovely setting!!

Jack said...

Nope, I am still in favor of a location where you can walk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...