Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Across Tamarindo bay

As my photos during the last few days demonstrate, people pictures are not my genre. I am more naturally attracted to landscapes. (I also like architectural details, but in Costa Rica there are a lot more landscapes than architecture.)

This is a photo across Tamarindo Bay to Cabo Velas, anchoring the north end of the bay. I took this from San Francisco point, where there is a volcanic reef that is exposed at low tide, with tide pools galore.

This week we have urban scenes from Chicago posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

That is quite a view with a gorgeous cloud filled sky to boot.

brattcat said...

I love the sweep of this, Dave.

Jack said...

Lovely, Dave. You could have saved it for the August theme of picture postcards (or similar).

Thanks for your visit to HDP and your kind words. (BTW, there is something about Julie's site that prevents me from commenting . . . let her know that I look at it regularly but there is a technological fence keeping me out.)

Jilly said...

Wow, that'a stunning landscape. What a sky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...