Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Langosta Condo

To add perspective to the photo that I showed yesterday, here is a wider shot with Julie on the bedroom balcony of our condo, next to the large balcony/patio off our bedroom and living room.

We love the balcony of our condo. We can hear the ocean waves, feel the ocean breeze, and we never tire of watching the sunset over the Pacific ocean.

This is the final installment in my series of photos of what is a rather typical walk along Langosta beach. I hope you have found it of interest and I hope it has shared with you a sense of our appreciation for why we enjoy having vacation property in Tamarindo and Playa Langosta.

I will show some photos of the Langosta beachfront houses near our condo in the future. But before that I will begin a new series tomorrow of an area that is even more upscale than Playa Langosta.

This week we are showing photos of the Atacama Desert on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site, including the highest altitude geyser field on earth, high in the Andes Mountains in Northern Chile.

7 comments:

brattcat said...

hope you made yesterday a perfect day for your lovely wife.

Kate said...

The balcony looks like a perfect spot for a birthday celebration!

Sharon said...

I feel like I should be waving at Julie from the vantage point.

glenda said...

Fun series of the beach walk.

Randy said...

Nice color on those condos!

Jack said...

The colors seem Mediterranean to me. Maybe they work well in the light in all tropical regions.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

such a lovely place and fabulous view of the ocean and crashing waves

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...