Thursday, September 8, 2011

Who is he talking to?

This is a closer look at the three people who were walking along the beach that I showed yesterday. As you can see, this guy is talking on a cell phone while walking next to a companion in a bikini and another young woman.

Here is my question: Who is on the other end of his cell phone that he would rather be talking to instead of talking to the two women who are right next to him?

Unless these two gals are his sisters, he is either being rude or he's nuts, unless maybe he is calling to make reservations to go out on the sunset sailing cruise or something like that.

This week we are showing photos of our favorite villa at Lake Como, Italy, the Villa Balbianello, on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site. It is a delightful place.

6 comments:

brattcat said...

I'm guessing one of these girls is his sister, the other his sister's friend...a lovely girl he might notice in a few years.

Sharon said...

I think I'll go along with Brattcat on this one. I think they are related in some way.

Jack said...

They would get a lot more attention from me. Indeed, they already have!

Kate said...

Sometimes young men do not have a clue!!

irinapictures said...

Mother. She always wants to stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

oh young life ... hopefully it is not about his shares from Greece falling, falling, falling ... as a I saw a guy passing by the bank making a call today as well ;)

Please have you all a good Friday.


daily athens

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...