Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kitchen pots

The kitchen pots are stored by hanging them from nails on the outside of the house, within the outdoor kitchen cooking area.

They could do a lot of cooking for a big family gathering with so many large pots and kettles. With this storage system, you would never have to wonder where you keep a particular pot.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site. This week we are showing photos of a mussel ranch in Nova Scotia. If you don't know how mussels are harvested, you are in for a treat.

7 comments:

Kate said...

No Revere-ware there! I am impressed with the neatness of their equipment, which we might classify as substandard or even primitive. Yet, as I mentioned on your post yesterday, it sustains life quite well. Makes me look around my kitchen to take inventory and realize that I have an over-abundance of what I actually need to provide nourishing food for my family.

Lowell said...

And when you're all done cooking, you could set up a band...all you need are drumsticks and there must some around somewhere! :-)

I've enjoyed this series!

Sharon said...

They have quite a collection of pots available to use.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You know in England that would be called 'a country kitchen' I kind of like the hanging pan system, easy to get at!!

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

These ranch photos are very good. i like the different sizes of pots and I love the variety of eggs from yesterday's photo.

Judy said...

The way they are hanging made for a pretty picture!

A note about your comment on Weeping Willows. Oddly enough,up here in the high country Weeping Willows are a very popular and easy to grow tree. Once they are established, they grow with almost no extra water other than rain.

Anonymous said...

There were days when I ate three days out of the same pot. Nice reminder, that it is the inside that counts.
Please have you all a good new week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...