Saturday, January 14, 2012

Condo bedroom

Here is the master bedroom of the model apartment in the Crystal Sands condo building that I have been showing for the past week. The model is on a lower floor, compared to the view that I showed yesterday.

The Crystal Sands is built as close to the beach as the law allows -- 50 meters. Similar to our Langosta Beach condo, it is on land that was grandfathered before the law required new buildings to be set back 200 meters from the ocean. Even close to the beach, however, there are still trees along the beach, as you can see from this view.

This week we are showing photos of the patterns in the animals and plants of Tanzania on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

9 comments:

Kate said...

What a gorgeous place to rest one's head...full of light and the sound of the surf. I could live there!!

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

lovely size patio overlooking the ocean

Judy said...

I would be drawn to that patio and never want to leave.

Sharon said...

That looks like a rather large space and I love the patio just outside.

Lowell said...

Very nice. Do you hear the sound of an airplane arriving from Orlando overhead?

Costa Rica Real Estate said...

This all look cool and exciting.....Nice collections

elizabeth said...

love a bedroom with a window wall!

course in real estate said...

I have been searching for quite some time for information on this topic and no doubt your website saved my time and I got my desired information. Your post has been very helpful. Thanks.

Skies Miltonia said...

I appreciated what we did here. I enjoyed every little bit some of it. I am always trying to find informative information this way. Thanks for sharing around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...