Friday, June 15, 2012

Nogui's at night

We spent so much time eating and taking photos of the sunset from our beachfront table at Nogui's that before leaving I took this photo in the dark, in contrast to the photo I posted several days ago of the scene earlier in the evening.

Nogui's is located at the "circle" at the end of the beachfront road in the older part of Tamarindo.  It has been in business a long time and is a favorite of locals, as well a popular with visitors.

Costa Rica does not have street addresses.  The "circle" is the end of the beachfront road, and many businesses will give their location by saying they are a particular distance from the circle.

Julie and I will often walk to dinner along the beach from our condo in Langosta to the main part of Tamarindo, and then walk back along the road.

Tomorrow I will show you what might be encountered in the dark along the beach.

This week we have photos of the architecture of Cambodia posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I think that Julie and I had lunch here one day when we were there.

Kate said...

Looks inviting, Dave! The circle reminds me of how often very offbeat instructions are given in rural areas.

Judy said...

Can't wait to see what might be on the beach at night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...