Saturday, August 18, 2012

What's in the bag?

A glimpse back to the south revealed this person in the distance, carrying a bag.  There are two likely explanations.

He might be a fisherman returning home with a bag holding his catch.  He is holding the back out from his body, which suggests that he does not want the wet fish to bump up against him.

Another possible explanation is that there are a few vendors who sell Chorotega pottery on the beach.  It could be a sack of pottery.

This week we are showing photos of Costa Rica on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

8 comments:

Kate said...

I'm interested in the "rocks" that I see on the sand. What are they...they do't look like pebbles nor lava-type rocks?

brattcat said...

a fine shot, dave, and i really enjoy listening to you conjecture about what might be in the bag.

Sharon said...

It's fun to speculate.

Judy said...

I will guess the fish as he is holding it in that way.
I sometimes take a bag to the beach when I'm planning on collecting sea shells, but I don't hold it like that. As a matter of fact, I try to get my husband to carry the bag if I can.

Karl said...

I agree with Sharon ;-)

Jack said...

If you don't know, Dave, I sure can't help you!!!

glenda said...

It is curious. I guess we'll never know.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I'm going for the pottery theory Dave, he's holding that bag very carefully so as not to bump his precious cargo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...