Friday, October 12, 2012

Crimson Tide

No, my title of crimson tide does not have anything to do with the Alabama football team.  I took this photo from our Langosta condo balcony just a few moments after the photo of the sunset that I showed yesterday.  The sun was still in the sky, so I zoomed in on the ocean below the sun the capture the sunset reflecting off the sea.

I did not adjust the exposure or saturation of this photo in the computer.   This is how the camera captured the scene.  When taking some sunset and sky photos, I will underexpose the photo a little by increasing the shutter speed or f-stop, as it makes the colors deeper and richer.


This week we are showing photos of the Khmer jungle temples of Cambodia on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site this week.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Amazing color!

glenda said...

Pretty amazing shot!

Unknown said...

WOW! Absolutely stunning image! Love it.

P.S. My mother had a heart atack at home and two more infarctions at the hospital. After ten long days there she's now resting at my sister's house and I really hope the problem is solved for good. Thank you so much for your care, Dave.

Judy said...

The red sea. Fantastic!

Rob Siemann said...

Wow, gorgeous!

Jack said...

Wow! This is RED!

Anonymous said...

Excellent !

Kate said...

Really creative and a great photo.

Berta Fernández-Viña Fernández said...

preciosa!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...