Monday, October 8, 2012

Julie taking photos in a jungle clearing

Julie took a few steps into a clearing in the jungle, which gave me a clearer shot.  Julie had our good camera, and I was using a compact camera with only an auto focus.  A photo such as yesterday's can be a challenge because the camera has a hard time recognizing the intended subject upon which to focus.

Sharon left a comment yesterday saying that she could not remember from her visit to Tamainrdo where this jungle area is located.  It is along the road between Tamarindo and Langosta, on the side of the road away from the ocean.  There is a little fitness par course with exercise apparatus, such as a bar for chin ups.
This week we are showing photos of the Khmer jungle temples of Cambodia on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site this week.

3 comments:

Hilda said...

Love the contrast of her shirt with the greenery!

Sharon said...

I really is a lush jungle over there. I wonder what Julie was taking a picture of.

Yes, Dave I did use the new camera to take the butterfly photo from yesterday. I discovered that the auto-focus on it was not particularly cooperative while trying to focus on butterflies in the trees and plants. I'm going to experiment with some other shots this week. I'm going to play around with some of the special effects and see what I get.

Karl said...

I agree with Hilda, red is the right color when someone goes into the jungle...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...